• What makes Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) unique is that it functions in both water and fat unlike the more common antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, and it is able to re-cycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
• Reduces Oxidative Stress: As an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid is known for its ability to reduce cellular damage and oxidative stress in the body, which helps to protect against age-related damage.
• Have the ability to kill free radicals,it may help people with diabetic peripheral neuropathy, who have pain, burning, itching, tingling, and numbness in arms and legs from nerve damage.
· Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a potent antioxidant used in the management of diabetic neuropathy.
· Because of its unique antioxidant properties, ALA has potential applications in other diseases related to oxidative stress and inflammation.
· So, Alpha Lipoic Acid has been used in alternative medicine as a possibly effective aid in treating diabetic nerve pain and lowering blood sugar.
· The recommended dose is 1 tablet once daily with a meal
· Each Box contains 30 tablets